- 2 hour Nona Practice
- 1 hour Fight Club Practice
Energy level is pretty low. Worried I’m not eating enough.
- 1 egg, 1 egg white, english muffin
- apple, greek yogurt
- Chicken, white rice, broccoli
- Superfood Salad, Summer Roll
- Protein Shake (16 oz Coconut Milk, 2 scoops Vanilla Designer Whey)
- Kind Bar
Monday, March 3
- 20 minute ab/arm workout w/ Misto (this sounds like NBD. it was.)
- 2 hr Misto practice
- 1 hr TT32 practice
Tuesday, March 4
- 1 hr spin class. 2 spring tabatas.
sooooo… tired. have only had 2 glasses of wine this week.
- 1hr Fight Club Practice
- 1hr Travel Team Scrimmage
In semi-related news, Uber Alice has agreed to be my fitness accountability buddy. I’ve been trying to work out w/ Misto for two weeks to no avail (we’re both busy) but apparently so has Cass. So I may try working out w/ Cass instead…
I other semi-related news… I’m going to seriously try to limit my alcohol intake… I drank waaaaayyyy too much last week.
Thursday: Insanity Plyometric Circuit
Sunday 2/23: Fight Club Practice, TT32 Scrimmage, League Scrimmage
Monday 2/24: Agility Ladders/Shuffle Tabata, League Practice, Contenders Practice
Tuesday 2/25: Spin Class “Pikes Peak” style
Wednesday 2/26: 1/2 League Practice, MHC-FC scrimmage.
Sickly day 3. Good thing I revived this blog…